Wednesday, March 10, 2010

been a while.....

Hey.

Pretty sure I'm the laziest blogger. Haven't blogged in months.

Anyways, I tried to make for the first time spag bol from scratch. It took like 1 hour to make the sauce, had to simmer for ages.

....already starting to get bored.

What the heck do I blog about? Like I've always found these things a little self indulgent. Why would I think that people would actually want to hear me rave on about my life? How boring, man!

I'd rather share a coffee (or tea, I don't drink coffee) or a phonecall with a dear friend, then to read about them on their blog.

But hey, that's just me.

Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I think blogs are awesome, especially in my situation, it's hard to have the same conversation with 20 different people 20 separate times. It's easier for the people who care to just log on and see what's new and then, for the people closest to me, we do phone calls about once a week. You just write about what's going on in your day or if you have an opinion to share or soapbox to stand on or video to spread around. In the days before social networking, you couldn't just update your status or write on someone's wall...you blogged. I guess the writer in me just prefers that. Phone calls are awkward because you can't read body language or gauge response and I hate them. It's easier for me to emote in writing or in person than over the phone. OH! And people do care. If they didn't care what you did today or what your opinions are they wouldn't be your friend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that. Just write anything dude. A blog is just a chance to express whatever you want, and people can read it if they want and comment if they want. It's only self indulgent if you gush about yourself all the time and don't express opinions or anything

    ReplyDelete